The responsible service provider within the meaning of § 5 of the German Telemedia Law (Telemediengesetz), and the party responsible for editorial content for
SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung
Tel.: +49 6151 / 27763-0
Fax: +49 6151 / 27763-22
Tax consultants in Germany are a recognized professional group. The tax consultants employed by SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung are members of the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the State of Hessen, Bleichstraße 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main.
The following professional regulations apply:
- Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG)
- Tax Consultant Fee Regulation (StBVV)
- Professional Code of Conduct for Tax Consultants (BOStB)
- Implementing Regulation for the Tax Consultancy Act (DVStB)
The professional regulations are available on the websitehttps://bstbk.de, under "Professional Regulations".
Professional liability insurance
Professional liability insurance is provided by ERGO Versicherung Aktiengesellschaft, 40477 Düsseldorf. The geographical scope of the insurance coverage includes activities in the member states of the European Union and meets the requirements of § 67 of the German Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG) and §§ 51 et seqq. Ordinance on the Implementation of the Regulations on Tax Consultants, Tax Agents and Tax Consultancy Companies (DVStB).
VAT ID Number: DE 157 561 312
Liability for contents
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to § 7 (1) TMG and other laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to common laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect attaches only as of the time we become aware of a specific infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
The contents of the website https://seibert-co.com and content in social networks accessible via this website does not constitute tax advice.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties. We have no influence over the contents of these sites. Accordingly, we assume no liability for these external sites. The respective provider or operator of third-party sites is always responsible for their content. The linked pages were reviewed for possible legal violations at the time the link was created. Illegal contents were not apparent at that time. It is unreasonable to expect ongoing oversight of the contents of the linked pages without evidence of a specific infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Copyright and intellectual property
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution, and/or any kind of utilization outside permissions granted by copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties have been respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask you to inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
EXTRAJUDICIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
Design & Implementation
SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung places a high priority on the protection of personal data. This data protection declaration informs visitors to our website about which data is collected, processed, and used when using our website and for what purposes.
1. Responsibility for data processing and operational data protection officer.
SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung, Tax Consultant Mr. Kay W. Seibert, Grafenstraße 19, 64283 Darmstadt, Germany, is responsible for the lawful collection, processing and usage of user data.
Our external data protection officer can be contacted at the above address and under email@example.com.
2. Processed data and processing purposes
2.1 Usage data
When you access the website of SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends data to the server of our website and stores it in a so-called log file. This includes the type of browser used, the browser version, the operating system used, the website from which our website is accessed, the sub-pages of the website accessed, the date and time of access, the Internet protocol address (IP address) and similar data. We use this data to make the website accessible, to detect and correct any technical problems that may occur, and to prevent and, if necessary, prosecute any misuse of our website. SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung also uses this data for statistical purposes and to improve the website. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of identifying your personal information. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(f) GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your terminal device or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
2.3 Data transmitted through contact forms
Owing to legal regulations, the website of SEIBERT Wirtschaftsberatung Steuerberatung contains information that enables quick electronic contact as well as direct communication with us and therefore includes an e-mail address. The personal data transmitted to SBC in this context will be used exclusively for processing inquiries which are submitted.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) (b) and (f) GDPR.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only send your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, pursuit or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(b) GDPR for the performance under contracts concluded with you.
4. Length of Data Storage
Personal data will be erased when it is no longer required for the purposes described in this data protection declaration unless legal provisions require longer storage.
5. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data,
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the timely correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us,
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, pursue or defend legal claims,
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to erase it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, pursuit or defense of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke consent at any time, with the consequence that we will no longer process data gathered based on this consent, and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is based on direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need to prove a special situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.